The Simplifier Information Security Incident Response Team (ISIRT) and provides security monitoring services to protect Simplifier from cyber attacks and the loss of its intellectual assets.
The primary mission of Simplifier ISIRT is to help ensure company, system, and data preservation by thoroughly investigating computer security incidents and contributing to their prevention with proactive threat assessment, mitigation planning, incident trend analysis, security architecture review, and vulnerability management.
Simplifier ISIRT is responsible for handling security incidents that relate to company employees, company assets, and all Simplifier domains, namely: simplifier.io and simplifier.cloud.
If you have complaints, findings or knowledge about security threats or attacks, don’t hestitate to contact us
Name of the Team
Simplifier Security ISIRT
Nürnberger Str. 47a
The time zone in Germany is Central European Time (UTC+01:00)
+49 931 306 9999 70
Send incident reports that related to Security to ISIRT Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-incident related mail should be addressed via Support Portal
The preferred method for contacting Simplifer ISIRT is email.
Simplifier ISIRT will take care and support the following aspects of incident management:
- Investigating if an incident is in fact a security incident
- Determining the extent and criticality of a security incident
- Determining initial cause of the incident
- Facilitating contact with related third parties
- Facilitating contact with Simplifier Legal or law enforcement officials or both if necessary
- Reporting to other ISIRTs
- Creating announcements to users and customers when applicable
- Following the process of removing or mitigating a vulnerability and checking its effectiveness
- Collecting and storing evidence when criminal prosecution (with supervision from law enforcement agencies) or disciplinary action is being contemplated
Simplifier ISIRT maintains the following services to the extent made possible by its resources:
- List of departmental security contacts (administrative and technical). These will be available for Simplifier employees and partners.
- Repository of security tools and corresponding documentation.
- Clipping service relating to security vulnerabilities and cyber attacks. This information will be made available to Simplifier employees and partners via approved communication channels.
- Security level assignments including producing new security tools, performing internal audits (penetration tests, vulnerability scans, etc.), reviewing security architectures and network designs, etc.
- Central logging service and analysis for Simplifier clients according GDPR
- Documenting security incidents, analysis and resolutions.
Click link to report the specific type of incident:
- Illegitimate use of third-party name
- Misuse or unauthorized use of resources
- Access to undue information
- Exfiltration of data
- Improper access to data or systems
- Login attempt
- Unauthorized modification of information
- Vulnerability scan
- Copyrighted content
- Contents prohibited by law