For the Server Action ‘E-Mail’, the following parameters are configurable:
- Receiver (mandatory): The e-mail address of the person(s) that should receive the mail
- CC: The e-mail address of the person(s) that should also receive the mail
- BCC: The e-mail address of the person(s) that should also receive the mail, but is/are not shown in the recipient list
- Sender: The e-mail address that is shown as the sender of the mail
- Subject: The text that is displayed as the subject of the mail
- Body: The text that is displayed as the content of the mail (for example, text generated by the Template Server Action)
- Show Busy Indicator: if set to true, a busy indicator will be shown on the screen during the template-based text is generated
For the parameters Receiver, CC, and BCC, you can also specify multiple e-mail addresses. To do so, the e-mail addresses have to be separated by semicolons.
There are no specific output parameters for the E-Mail Server Action. Use the green success node or the red error node of the shape to control the process after sending the mail.