Version 1.1 valid from July 13th, 2023
- The Licensor operates the provided Platform under the criteria of highest possible care, reliability, and availability regarding subscription models, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Downtimes are not considered in the calculation of availability if the Licensee expressly agreed to it in writing or if these downtimes are default times mentioned in paragraphs 4 and 5.
- The Licensee has the right to reduce the agreed monthly fee to the maximum of 2% for every full percentage point that is below the assured availability. Any further claims of the customer remain unaffected.
- Down times for maintenance, servicing and upgrades are explicitly pre-announced in writing between the parties if these deviate from the default times mentioned in paragraphs 4 and 5.
- The maintenance of the Simplifier is carried out by default on Saturday from 22:00 to 24:00 CET (Central European Time). Divergent or in addition necessary maintenance must be announced to the Licensee in writing, at least four weeks in advance and require the Licensee‘s written approval.
- Updates and upgrades, that change the process, have to be announced to the Licensee in writing and before the implementation and will require written approval.