What will be migrated?
- The new Simplifier Support Portal will also be available via https://support.simplifier.io
- All tickets in status “new”, “open”, “analyzed”, “in progress”, “waiting for customer” and “customer feedback” will be migrated without their attachments. Migrated tickets are tagged as “migrated” in the new portal
- The original creation date of the ticket will be provided in an additional field “Ticket Creation Date (Migration)” in the new portal
- Comment/Note creators on tickets will occour as “Simplifier Migration”. The original creator is stated in the comment itself
- We’ll provide each customer an export of all tickets from the current portal latest until end of April. Attachments won’t be included.
Will the user accounts be switched?
- In our new portal, you will be available to login with your Simplifier MyID Account.
- Only Simplifier MyID accounts, that are marked as “support user” are able to login.
- For each current local account we will either map the information to an existing Simplifier MyID Account (match is done by email address), or a new account will be created (see “My activation / update password link is not valid” in case you have any issues).
- Meanwhile, our customers are able to set their support users via self service in our Simplifier Customer Portal (https://run.simplifier.io).
Hints on Simplifier MyID account creation
- If you don’t have a Simplifier MyID account yet, but are our named Solution Owner or Support user, we’ll create an account automatically. In that case you will recieve an email to activate your account.
My activation / update password link is not valid
- The activation link is valid 24 hours only
- If you were not able to activate your account in time, you have to use the “password forget” function, to get a new activation link:
- Open Simplifier Community Login
- Click on “Forgot Password?” Function
- Enter your Email address and submit
- You’ll recieve an email from “Simplifier MyID <email@example.com>” with the subject “Reset password”. Please click the included link (should point to https://myid.simplifier.io/auth/) within one hour
- You should get the message, that your account is not yet activated. Please click the link to get a new verification mail
- You’ll recieve an email from “Simplifier MyID <firstname.lastname@example.org>” with the subject “Simplifier Community – please verify your email”. Please click the included link (should point to https://myid.simplifier.io/auth/) within one hour
- Now you are good to set your password after accepting the terms and conditions
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.