If you use want to use the Simplifier Mobile Client on Windows 11, you have to care about the following prerequisites:
- Windows 11 is installed on the Client
- Windows Subsystem for Android (WSA) is installed
Below is the list of possible reasons why WSA (Windows Subsystem for Android) might not work:
- Corrupted WSA installation.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) software interference.
- Antivirus software preventing WSA from running.
- Corrupted temporary WSA files.
- Outdated Microsoft Store framework, WSA integration is used only on system versions updated by Microsoft.
Step 1 – Install WSA
Please follow the official documentation from Microsoft.
Step 3 – Sideload Simplifier Mobile Client
- open the Windows Command Line by typing “cmd” within Windows Startmenu and run the Terminal as Administrator
- Connect to WSA using adb:
“adb connect 127.0.0.1:58526”
- use the following command to install the apk file:
“adb.exe install -r “..\simplifier_release_XXX .apk”
Step 4 – Run Simplifier Mobile Client
You will find Simplifier Mobile Client within Windows 11 Start Menu