The Simplifer Mobile Client running on Windows Subsystem for Android (WSA) available under Windows 11.
If you use want to use the Simplifier Mobile Client on Windows 11, you have to care about the following prerequisites:
- Windows 11 is installed on the Client
- Windows Subsystem for Android (WSA) is installed
Below is the list of possible reasons why WSA (Windows Subsystem for Android) might not work:
- Corrupted WSA installation.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) software interference.
- Antivirus software preventing WSA from running.
- Corrupted temporary WSA files.
- Outdated Microsoft Store framework, WSA integration is used only on system versions updated by Microsoft.
Step 1 – Install WSA
Please follow the official documentation from Microsoft.
Step 3 – Sideload Simplifier Mobile Client
- open the Windows Command Line by typing “cmd” within Windows Startmenu and run the Terminal as Administrator
- Connect to WSA using adb:
“adb connect 127.0.0.1:58526”
- use the following command to install the apk file:
“adb.exe install -r “..\simplifier_release_XXX .apk”
Step 4 – Run Simplifier Mobile Client
You will find Simplifier Mobile Client within Windows 11 Start Menu