This section describes the necessary collections as well as their meaning, required to use OPC UA READ/WRITE connector calls.
- Values: List of values that should be written into nodes.
- Actions: List of actions consisting of READ or WRITE that should be performed.
- Order: List of the order in which the actions should be performed.
- Node Names: List of node names, that should be either written into or read from.
- Namespace Indices: List of the corresponding name space index for each node.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.