Forum Replies Created

  • mgerber
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 9
    # 1 year ago
    Up
    1
    Down
    ::

    Problem solved:

    The data is coming from an XML input, so the Special characters ar replaced in XML. A simple BO with a function solved my problem…

     

    function replaceCharsFromXML(inpStr){
    var outStr = inpStr.replace(/&/g, ‘&’);
    outStr = outStr.replace(/"/g, ‘”‘);
    outStr = outStr.replace(/&lt;/g, ‘<‘);
    outStr = outStr.replace(/&gt;/g, ‘>’);
    outStr = outStr.replace(/&apos;/g, ‘\”);
    outStr = outStr.replace(/Ä/g, ‘Ä’);
    outStr = outStr.replace(/Ö/g, ‘Ö’);
    outStr = outStr.replace(/Ü/g, ‘Ü’);
    outStr = outStr.replace(/ä/g, ‘ä’);
    outStr = outStr.replace(/ö/g, ‘ö’);
    outStr = outStr.replace(/ü/g, ‘Ü’);
    outStr = outStr.replace(/ß/g, ‘ß’);
    return outStr;
    }

     

    mgerber
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 9
    # 2 years ago
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    The same problem is here: FORMAT([Timestamp_Create], ‘dd.MM.yyyy hh:mm:ss’) AS Timestamp_Create

    This results in: “message”: “The index 2 is out of range.”

    mgerber
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 9
    # 2 years ago
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Hello,

    worked – Thanks!!

    in reply to: Custom Widget
    mgerber
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 9
    # 2 years ago
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Meanwhile the Connector is routed to the productive Version of SOAP endpoint, the Connector works with Parameters.

    The WSDL file of the devolopment endpoint was (or still is) wrong. Taking the Productive Connector and changing the endpoint by Parameter also works….

    mgerber
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 9
    # 2 years ago
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Here it is…

    mgerber
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 9
    # 2 years ago
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    This solution works…

    mgerber
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 9
    # 2 years ago
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    The Problem is still the same…

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    mgerber
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 9
    # 2 years ago
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    I put in all Parameters, but the result does not change…

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    mgerber
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 9
    # 2 years ago
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    The Parametername in the Picture is not completley visible…

    The Name is /soap/SitrisDetailRequest/Root/MetaData/SourceSystemID

    I tried the name with and without the “/” on the first position

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)