Forum Replies Created
as promissed, here the solution (thanks Armin for the inputs):
- Add the jQuery UI library in the “applications” area (screenshot “library”). Import: dependency to UI5 and adding the CSS style
- Using the library in the concrete app (screenshot “include”)
- Create DOM elements and set CSS classes according to jQuery documentation (screenshot “dom”)
- Set element to be draggable in an “onAfterRendering” triggered JS code snippet (screenshot “code”). Important: when selecting the element via its id, use “#”, as well.
Should work 🙂
- This reply was modified 3 months ago by Christian.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.::
thank you very much for the detailed answer! I guess I will go the route you proposed…
Entity <> EntityStatus (id, labelKey) <> translationTable (labelKey, languageKey, label)
With this approach, everything can stay the same and is done via the WHERE statement, which is the most flexibel approach in my view.
Thank you and best regards
Christianin reply to: Multi-language enumerations::
thank you very much for your help! The type binding is very promising 🙂 I will have a closer look at this. You said that it is also possible to have a custom formatter… where would I define this? This information would be a great extension to the knowledge base article… “Use default formatter / create custom formatter”. I guess you have to write a function that can be mentioned in the type binding, but where to define this function?
You are more than welcome regarding the contribution! It is a lot of fun to work with Simplifier and I highly appreciate the always fast and technically sound help, also for support tickets!
cool, thank you, this sounds promising. You say “try” to add -> are you not sure that this is possible :-)? I have checked the docu link you sent me and have some questions:
- The zip file structure has not to follow any convention, correct? Only the developer has to know the zip internal structure to define the correct path when including it via “addScript”
- jQuery core is already included in Simplifier. How can I check if there are any conflicts when I also use jQuery UI? Will I see potential conflicts (function overloading, …) when I upload the JS lib or when I deploy my app?
- If I include the jQuery UI library, this automatically extends the jQuery object with the draggable() function?
However, it is still not working 🙂 I created a ticket in the support center and will post the solution here…
However, it is still not working… I created a support ticket 🙂 When I have the solution I will post it here.
Cool, thank you for the fast answer! When I look at https://sapui5.hana.ondemand.com/#/api/jQuery%23methods, only a very small set of jQuery functions is available, is this correct?
I would like to use this: https://jqueryui.com/draggable/#default
For this, I have a Script snippet in my Process Designer:
When I load the page, I get this console error:
Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: $(…).draggable is not a function
at f.onAfterShow (/appDirect/JQueryTest/controller/Screen1-dbg.controller.js?eval:41:26)
at j (/system-library/OpenUI5/1.71.22/resources/sap-ui-core.js:984:230)
at f.d._handleEvent (/system-library/OpenUI5/1.71.22/resources/sap-ui-core.js:984:378)
at f.b.onAfterRendering (/system-library/OpenUI5/1.71.22/resources/sap/m/library-preload.js:3652:511)in reply to: Which URL to use for a Server Environment?in reply to: BO parameter validation not working as expectedin reply to: How to log errors/exceptions in Business Objects?::
thanks for the answer. The point is: I already mock the data in my server-side business object (SSBO) like this:
var termine = ;
“Endtermin”: new Date(“2022-02-28”),
Thus, I already have a nice date object in my JSON response. Noteworthy, the data structure I sent back to the browser is a collection of “termin structs”, and the termin struct has the field “Endtermin” defined as Date. Formatting the date string in the backend would mean to change this and have the struct field “Endtermin” as a String, right?
Using the DatePicker widget is not possible, since I have a table with several thousands of entries, so I don’t want to have several thousands of DatePicker widgets in my Screen…
What about copying the Text widget and create an own one that formats the String? Would I do this in the “Script” tab of the created widget?
Thank you!in reply to: How to get current user role in JS Script shape?