This app is a show-case for how to implement an approval workflow with Simplifier.
For more details, see How to Implement an Approval App in Simplifier.
- Start download
- Import file on your Simplifier instance
- Deploy Database Schema ‘SF_Approval_App’
- Create User Groups [Note: For using the app the user has to be assigned to one of the groups, but only to one(!) at once.]
- Open app ‘SF_Approval_App’ in Appplication Editor and run ‘Login Wizard’ for specifying the correct login mechanism (depending on your instance settings/policy):
- App Wizard: Select ‘Main’ in Step 4: Navigation after Login
- Application Editor: Set new generated ‘Login’ screen as start screen
- Process Designer: In Story ‘Logout’, select the new generated ‘Login’ screen for ‘Navigation’ action
- Deploy app ‘SF_Approval_App’
General App Information
|Requirements:||Valid SMTP settings to send emails|
|Compatible Simplifier Versions:||6.0|