Step 1 – Create Ticket
Click the “+” symbol to create a ticket.
Step 2 – Steps to Reproduce Your Problem
It’s always important that we understand your problem. Since apps can become quite complex, we need to know which steps to do to get to the area where the error happens. Below, you can find an example for how to describe your problem:
- Open app ITIZ_Template_SQL_ShoppingList
- Click on the edit button of one item in the list.
- Change the product name to a number value.
- When you click on save, you will get an error message.
The save button is triggered in the story “Dialog Product”.
The connector used to change the item is “ITIZ_SQL_ShoppingList” with call “editShoppingListItem”.
Attached you will find a screenshot of the input mappig of the connector.
The user needs the role “ITIZ_Template_SQL_ShoppingList”.
Hint: You can also take a short video of the steps and put the link in the description.
If you don’t know, what’s important or where to start. Here is a list of useful information:
- In which application does the problem occur?
- Which story?
- Which screen?
- Are you using modules in your app?
Connectors/Business Objects (BOs):
- Which connector/BO?
- Which call/function of connector/BO?
- Payload of the connector/BO
Authentication and Rights:
Step 3 – Fill Out The Standard Fields
Things we need to know to help you:
- E.g.: cloud.simplifier.io
Client Build/Simplifier Version:
- E.g.: 6.0.138-LTS.6
- Each browser is different and each version has it’s own features. When we try to understand your error its important to know where to look.
- E.g.: Chrome
Browser version/OS version:
- E.g.: 88.0.4324.150
- Does the error occur on a smartphone or computer?
- This is important with regards to permissions/restrictions.
- E.g.: Role admin
- How urgent is your problem? Is it a problem for many or only a few developers?
- Always set the state ‘open’ for a new ticket.
After you have filled in all fields, you can submit your ticket via Create.
Via My assigned Tickets you can view all tickets you have created including their state:
You can also view all tickets created by your company including their states.