Simplifier is the ultimate low code platform for creating integrated business and IoT applications that are interfacing with internal and external IT infrastructures. As Simplifier leverages modern web and mobile technologies, applications only need to be configured once to be available on any mobile device and operating system.
Simplifier is designed in terms of logic and usability to accommodate the modern, agile development processes within companies. Due to the low-code approach, applications no longer need to be programmed by hand but instead can be easily configured and integrated into exisiting systems and data sources.
Basically, creating an application with Simplifier can be divided into the following 5 steps:
Cover all needed Single-Sign-On Scenarios by integrating with external Identity Providers even supporting Attribute, Role and Group Synchronisation
Configure the visual application logic of each application using the Process Designer. Based on individual user stories, reusable application logic is encapsulated within User Stories in the Process Dashboard. Each user story can be stored individually so that you can work with several people on different stories at the same time and thus be able to create application logic collaboratively.
Test your application at any time in the Simplifier Mobile client or in the browser. Intermediate testing allows for faster detection of misbehavior of your application at any point in time. The Simplifier Mobile Client supports the testing process by ensuring that applications can be used across devices and that the correct responsive display of the application on each end device can be ensured.
The Simplifier transport system allows you to transfer the application across your server environment quickly and easily. And all without compilation or complex deployment processes. Quickly create a transport file of the finished application – it contains all the components of your applications and can be directly staged to your production instance. The application is now available to any authorized user.
- Collaborative web-based Development Environment to configure integrated Mobile, Wearable and Browser applications
- Customization of Applications with UI Designer and Process Designer for visual Application Logic
- Customization of Backend Interfaces through standardized Connectors
- Rapid Deployment and Over-the-Air-Updates
- Contextual Technologies (Augmented Reality / Realtime Communication, Scanning, Device Sensors)
- Multi-Device (Browser, Smartphones, Tablets, Wearables)
- Multi Platform Mobile Client for Android and iOS